Sustainable Business Success
Our Mission is Your Sustainable Business Success
The tagline in our logo explains our Mission of Your “Sustainable Business Success“, but what does that actually mean?
Sustainable means able to operate indefinitely with a low risk of going backwards. For us, that means an acceptable profit, workload and stress. We offer monitoring and business optimization tools to maintain this state. As a business ratchets up in size, it might reach several sustainable plateaus.
Individual Business Owners will define success differently. Some want to continue to grow. Others have worked hard and now want a better lifestyle rather than just more growth. Some are looking to sell the business and make a good exit that leaves them comfortably off.
12Faces knows that success means different things to different owners. We offer you a choice of advisory options so you can assemble a business that maximizes your personal definition of success.
Small Business is Risky!
Get some Insurance
The GOOD News
You are part of;
- the largest group of business by size
- employs the most people
- generates the most economic value
The BAD News
- up to 50% of Start-ups FAIL. Of those remaining
- 30% close within 2 years and
- 50% close within 5 years
Don’t becomes that sort of statistic!
The 12Faces Mission is your Sustainable Business Success!
Register Here for Lifetime Free, No Obligation, Access Privileges!
Who and How We Help
You are the owner of your business
If you fit this picture, 12Faces will help!
You have problems with your business, like money to pay wages and taxes, but you aren't sure how best to fix these problems. You need Inspiration.
You don't know what problems are lurking around the corner as you scale up your business's staff count. We tell you what is coming and how to address it
Long Work Hours and Uncertainty is piling stress on your shoulders. We are your experienced and trusted advisor showing you how to improve your quality of life and your profits.
You are faced with a million and one things to do and struggle to get traction to fix problems. We have proven systems to fix this and get you ratcheting forward every week.
What Aspects Critical to Your Business does 12Faces Cover?
We group the skills necessary to lead a successful business into 12 categories. That is the origin of our brand name; 12Faces
Six relate to the business. Weaknesses in any of these areas will damage your business (remember the adage “a chain is no stronger than its weakest link”).
- Revenue creation like sales, marketing, pricing, product range
- Operations like workflow, variable costs, inventory
- Overheads like office costs and R&D
- Systems like IT and accounting
- People issues like motivation, hiring and
- Plan & measure, finances, planning and monitoring
The other six relate to you as Owner and your Team. In other words they apply to the individual, not the business as a whole. We offer Continuing Professional Development (CPD) to improve personal skills.
- Decision making skills
- Self management like time management and working efficiently and effectively
- Leadership of and by staff
- Planning to maximise sustainable business success; however success is measured
- Performance measurement to identify weak spots and measure their improvement
- Workflow efficiencies like wasted work, production co-ordination
Learn From Our Award-winning Practical Experience
40 Years of Success Available to You Instantly
Founder Scott Williams has been a successful small business founder for decades. Now retired from active management, he is bringing his vast experience to other small businesses to speed up their Sustainable Business Success journey.
Some notable successes now on offer to other small business owners include:
- Australian National Small Business of the Year winner
- 4 years in the Top 100 Fastest Growing Australian Businesses list
- Member of the Order of Australia (AM) for service including to small business
- Scott takes no income or profit from 12Faces. All goes to the Scott Williams Foundation for scholarships to school and university students
How does 12Faces work?
We help in three ways:
What is 12Faces?
You’ll come across the term ‘Dodeca’ throughout our site, learn what it means and how it fits into the 12Faces brand.
Why Use Us?
There are lots of reason’s why your business needs us, but why should you choose us, and how will we know what exactly your business needs?
Founder Scott Williams has been in medium-sized private business for decades; he knows small and medium business.