12Faces has several multi-month Campaigns which help business leaders. Business training helps to sustainably grow your business. Accounting training for small business owners is also covered:
- Are you looking to continue your professional development?
- Are you concerned about the costs within your business?
- Would you like to optimise the operations of your business?
- Are you happy with your Revenue but your Profits are lagging behind?
- Do you have great staff but you are not sure how to give them suitable incentives?
- Has your business been operating for a while and you are now ready for it to grow?
- Is your business struggling and you are in need of assistance to turn it around?
12Faces Campaigns focus on all of these things. In addition, it assists with recognising the life cycle stage of your business. The business training is designed to prepare the business and you, its leader, for the next life cycle stage. Require more assistance? Contact us at email@example.com
The present offering is:
- C4.0 Turnaround Strategy for a Troubled business
- C2.0 Optimise your business. A program to scrape the barnacles off your existing business and streamline it for growth or an exit sale
- C3.0 A Growth Strategy framework to grow your business over the next year
The above Campaigns will kick start accounting training for small business owners.
Business Skills Modules
- Skills are designed as 1 month "Sprints" with a workload designed to be achievable by a busy business leader and team in one month.
- Leaders pick from the range on offer to address the most pressing Growth Factor holding back their business.
- Skill's Modules are colour coded like martial arts belts. All leaders start at "white belt" level. They move through yellow then blue then black in our system. Like any martial artist, you start with the lower belts and master them before moving on.
- Every business leader progressed their career and business with this sort of incremental learning.
- Better understand the questions to ask and the things to look for in an area where you are a relative novice.
- With the knowledge gained you will be able to make informed decisions in areas you are not very familiar with.
- Reduce the risk of being mislead by so-called specialists. Go to a Leader's Briefing for the area in question.