12Faces was conceived in 2016. It has morphed and re-morphed several times but its Mission has always been to make best practice business management more accessible to time-poor business leaders. Its ambition for those businesses is Sustainable Business Success
12Faces is trademarked and is owned by Backstop Business Services Pty Ltd; an Australian company. All profit from 12Faces is transferred to the Scott Williams Foundation; a Australian Tax Office registered charitable foundation (PAF) that supports education scholarships. The Founder, Scott Williams does not take any remuneration from the business.
By April 2023, the Foundation has granted 386 university scholarships via 5 universities and 1,270 school scholarships via the Smith Family.
About the 12Faces Founder
- Founder Scott Williams has been in medium-sized private business for decades. He knows small and medium business
- His businesses have been National Small Business of the Year and have listed 4 times in the Top 100 Fastest Fastest Growing Businesses in Australia
- He was Mayor of a local government and Chaired the Independent Audit Committees of 3 local governments. He learned their management
- He Chaired the Finance and Planning Governance Committees of two Universities for a combined 19 years. He knows management at the big end of town
- He was elected by his colleagues to be Deputy Chancellor at both universities. His peers respect his contributions to the universities
- He was awarded an Honorary Doctorate at one university and Honorary Senior Fellow at the other.
- He worked for the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations. He knows the International Small Business scene
- He was made a Member of the Order of Australia (AM) (third highest level) in the 2012 Queen’s Birthday Honours List for philanthropy, local government, higher education and business. This was upgraded to a Officer of the Order of Australia (AO) (second highest level) in the Australia Day list 2023 for for “distinguished service to business and tertiary education, and through philanthropic contribution”
- He was QCF Queensland Higher Education Philanthropist of the Year 2019 for supporting Queensland higher education philanthropy
- He has a private charitable Foundation which manages his philanthropy
Everything he learned about Sustainable Business Success over decades is at your disposal in 12Faces
Enjoy your 12Faces journey to Sustainable Business Success