Business Skills Modules
12Faces Skill's Modules are designed to cover a particular topic of interest while advancing the business. An example might be "Improving Cashflow".
- Skills are designed as 1 month "Sprints" with a workload designed to be achievable by a busy business leader and team in one month.
- Leaders pick from the range on offer to address the most pressing Growth Factor holding back their business.
- Skill's Modules are colour coded like martial arts belts. All leaders start at "white belt" level. They move through yellow then blue then black in our system. Like any martial artist, you start with the lower belts and master them before moving on.
- Every business leader progressed their career and business with this sort of incremental learning.
12Faces has several multi-month Campaigns which help business leaders to sustainably grow their business towards their own measure of success.
- Are you looking to continue your professional development?
- Are you concerned about the costs within your business?
- Would you like to optimise the operations of your business?
- Are you happy with your Revenue but your Profits are lagging behind?
- Do you have great staff but you are not sure how to give them suitable incentives?
- Has your business been operating for a while and you are now ready for it to grow?
- Is your business struggling and you are in need of assistance to turn it around?
All leaders will be called on from time to time to make decisions in areas that they are not very familiar with. It is part of the territory of being a business leader. 12Faces Leader's Briefings are briefing notes or 'need to know' crib sheets.
- Better understand the questions to ask and the things to look for in an area where you are a relative novice.
- With the knowledge gained you will be able to make informed decisions in areas you are not very familiar with.
- Reduce the risk of being mislead by so-called specialists. Go to a Leader's Briefing for the area in question.