Can you sell surplus equipment or parts surplus to your immediate, and even your short term, needs?
This is a good time to divest yourself of any such equipment and generate a once-off improvement in your Income from their sale.
- More leased vehicles than you really need.
- More expensive vehicles than you need.
- Down-size, or re-size, your vehicle fleet.
- Machines sitting around that you no longer use.
- Sell surplus equipment to another party.
Much of this machinery will have been depreciated from your accounts.
Although it has a much lower value to you than when you purchased it, it may have more value in the minds of a buyer. It will bring you in cash but it might give your tax accountant conniptions recalculating things. That’s not really an issue for you to worry about when compared to survival.
For more help understanding any issues relating to this Section of the Turnaround90 Campaign, use the 12Faces Diagnostic System to drill down to root causes of problems and find our suggested Treatments.