COVID Recovery Program
Many otherwise healthy businesses are ramping up after COVID
We would like to help!
12Faces donates its profits to educational charities
As a contribution to getting business firing on all cylinders again we are offering scholarships:
- Pay 1/2 list price for the first 3 months
- Use only what services you want
- 100% money back if not satisfied
- No Obligation to continue after 3 months
Conditions apply to the businesses eligible to apply for the scholarships:
- Small to medium businesses with $500k or more in turnover and 5 or more staff
- Willing to invest a couple of hours a week over several months to identify the structural weaknesses in your business and then fix them; en-route to boosting profits
- Understand that we offer a boutique advisory service tailored to your business. Effectively, we are like a part-time virtual CFO on your staff.
- Vacancies are limited and can close at any time
- For now, only applies to Australian businesses
Email us on email@example.com telling us about your business and our services you would like to use
There is one thing that every business person will tell you they are short of. That is TIME! Time Management... read more
The old adage that ‘money isn’t everything’ is very true. Wealth, in its own right, is a pretty limited description... read more
Remember the old saying "physician, heal thy self". It means that before a doctor works on others, they should get... read more
One of 12Faces's goals is to provide clients with training materials which facilitate rapid and simple implementation of various activities... read more
We offer a host of Valuable Services
In a big business, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) has the vital role of... read more
Business Legal Structures
The best form of legal structure in which to place your business is something you should get legal... read more
There just never seems to be enough time in the life of a manager toget all the things queued up in... read more
Stress is All Around Us. There is no doubt that many Owner/Operators work under considerable stress. Sometimes this stress is constructive... read more
Intro: This is a blog from 2014 so a bit dated but may be of interest
Your Choice of Type of... read more
The ability to, and the act of, multitasking is sometimes seen as a good thing. However, it can be clearly... read more
error: Content is protected !!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.