Sustainable Profits from Healthy, Balanced Business!
Achieve three things to make your life happier:
- SUITABLE REWARD unique to you of:
- Desired salary, retirement and other benefits
- “Toys” like cars, computers and travel to make life more fun
- LESS STRESS – pay bills when due.
- QUALITY OF LIFE with a manageable workload.
Get Started on a Healthy Business Lifestyle Today; FREE!
FREE Registration to learn how to sustain;
- making sustainable profits
- optimizing your business operations
- improving business health
- and all at your own pace and with less stress
- No obligation and nothing to pay; ever!
Is It Worth Making My Business Healthy, Balanced and Sustainable?
Your business Profit CAN EASILY DOUBLE during the optimisation parts of the program.
We can’t tell you how much extra Profit you will make from following 12Faces’ suggestions because every business’s circumstances are different.
But the following Case Study shows you what is possible on your business sustainability journey.
Case Study: Business Tune-up gives 54-142% Increase in Profit
Assumptions for a typical small business.
- $1 million in Revenue – improve this by 5% (5 cents for every current dollar) – not a big ask.
- $250,000 in Operating Costs – reduce by 5%.
- $580,000 in Fixed or Overhead Costs – reduce by 5%
- Profit = $170,000
- these small changes give $91,000 extra profit shooting profit to $261,000 after improvements
5% Tune-up = 54% increase in Profit. Not too shabby!!
10% Tune-up = $243,000 more profit or 142%
Did any of these steps seem particularly difficult?
Time Required to Make My Business, Healthy, Balanced and Sustainable?
There are three elements we suggest; but you can choose:
- Optimise 100 Campaign course.
About 100 days fitted around your normal work schedule. This will strip off the barnacles that have accumulated on your business slowing it down. Normally, these savings go directly to your Profit line. They are quick and fairly easy savings. You can redo this every year as a ‘spring clean‘.
- Introduction to several management habits. These will change the way you work forever.
- Save you time – focus on the important things.
- Improve your systems and reduce waste in your operations; all day, every day
- ScoreBoard tools.
Check the health of your business on a monthly basis in just an hour or so a month. That way, your business stays stable and sustainable indefinitely.
The good news:
- progress is entirely self paced, it can take as much or as little time as you like.
- The actual sequence of events is not too important either. We encourage you to do the easy bits and the bits you like first so you start to build up a bit of interest and speed.
- You do this at your own speed. BUT, given the goal is more Profit and less stress and workload, it is a process that is worth your attention.
- A by-product is that our approach is laser focused on reducing the problem areas in your business. These are the ones you are always fire-fighting. So, getting rid of them automatically gives you more time in your life.
Sample of 370+ Business Issues and 110+ Tests Covered!
- Cash Flow – the life blood of business
- Reduce stress
- Have money available to pay your bills
- Setup “Piggy Banks” to pay bills when due
- Business liquidity
- Tools and Analytics
- Boost your Accounts Receivable
- Reduce Cost of Goods Sold (COGS)
- Improve inventory management
- Reduce the 8 types of production waste
- Powerful Gross Margin Analysis
- Perfect stock levels: understand over and under stocking
- Focus on the important issues – 80/20 Rule
- Improve your Sales & Marketing
- Expense reduction
- Find the best pricing strategies
- Plan your product range
- Customer retention strategies
- Distribution channels and sales territory
Founder Scott Williams has been a successful small business founder for decades. Now retired from active management, he is bringing his vast experience to other small businesses to speed up their Sustainable Business Success journey.
Some notable successes now on offer to other small business owners include;
- Australian National Small Business of the Year winner
- 4 years in the Top 100 Fastest Growing Australian Businesses list
- Member of the Order of Australia (AM) for service including to small business
- Scott takes no income or profit from 12Faces. All goes to the Scott Williams Foundation for scholarships to school and university students
Do Nothing and Miss Out on Benefits from Sustainable Business?
Are you not earning enough from your business; despite working long hours under a lot of stress?
You can choose to continue your pain; at least until your business collapses!
Or, you could register for our FREE, no obligation, lifetime access to all resources. Build, then benefit from, stable business sustainability.
Consider this quote attributed to Ellen Pompeo starring as Dr. Meredith Grey in the TV series “Grey’s Anatomy”.